How to get a job: 6 job search tools to try out
A job search is a tough task, we know, but there are some ways to make it a lot easier… Would you like to succeed in your job search at last? These amazing job search tools might help you here!
- If you want to learn more about different careers, join Sokanu. It‘s free and it provides you various tests to try yourself out.
- Find out if your resume is relevant to the job description: Jobscan helps you to optimize the keywords in your resume in order to improve it and to get the best attention of the hiring manager.
- If you want to be innovative and to follow the new trends, a video resume is a must: JobMa is made to help you build a video resume online! Be creative and stand out of the crowd!
- Are you impatient to find out whether your email was opened or not? Sidekick provides an email tracking system that sends you a message when your email is read. Not bad, right?
- When the job interview is approaching: Big Interview is a platform created to help you improve your interview skills. Go practice on here and nail the interview!
- And finally: are you wondering how much you should earn in the new job? You‘ll be much more confident negotiating the salary after having discovered Salary Fairy.
Try these, simplify your job search & shine bright!
Source: lifehack.org Picture credit: Essayontime.com.au